Can't post to public folders Using Netscape Messenger ( NNTP access to public folders )

Can't post to public folders Using Netscape Messenger ( NNTP access to public folders )

Post by Tony Dunca » Sat, 01 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I have the NNTP service running, I have set up an nntp hierarchy and can
read and post using outlook news and free agent.

  When I use Netscape Messenger, I can see and read articles but the
"New  Msg" button is greyed out.  When I reply to an article I get the
ability to reply by email but not "reply to group" ( again greyed out ).

 I have verified that it works in other news readers.  Could their be a
netscape messenger to exchange 5.5 NNTP protocol problem?  Has anyone
run into this before?  Do you have a solution?

Thanks

Tony Duncan
Intranet Coordinator

1. Can't post to public folders Using Netscape Collabra 4.05 ( NNTP access to public folders )

I have the NNTP service running, I have set up an nntp hierarchy and can
read and post using outlook news and free agent.

  When I use Netscape Messenger 4.05, I can see and read articles but
the
"New  Msg" button is greyed out.  When I reply to an article I get the
ability to reply by email but not "reply to group" ( again greyed out ).

 I have verified that it works in other news readers.  Could their be a
netscape messenger to exchange 5.5 NNTP protocol problem?  Has anyone
run into this before?  Do you have a solution?

Thanks

Tony Duncan
Intranet Coordinator

2. Exchange server SDK

3. Exchangecode's Autoaccept...

4. restrict copy to certain colums

5. Wrong server in system manager

6. Can't post attachments in Public Folders using OWA

7. Posting in Public Folder (Sub-folder) Using CDO

8. Can't access Public Folders using OWA

9. I'm Public Folder owner but can't post

10. Public Folder prob with 'posts'