Outlook local w 5.5 SP1

Post by Brian Mahone » Wed, 23 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I sent this message a while back but got no response.

I saw a few postings with people saying that they get Dr Watson errors when
running Outlook locally on Exchange Server 5.5 after applying SP1.  Has
anyone come out with a solution for this?  I am reluctant to install SP1
until I know that I can run the Outlook client locally on the Exchange
Server.

Thanks,
Brian Mahoney

1. Outlook local after 5.5 SP1

I sent this message a while back but got no response.

I saw a few postings with people saying that they get Dr Watson errors when
running Outlook locally on Exchange Server 5.5 after applying SP1.  Has
anyone come out with a solution for this?  I am reluctant to install SP1
until I know that I can run the Outlook client locally on the Exchange
Server.

Thanks,
Brian Mahoney

2. Privet store database is getting bigger! Help!!!!!

3. Outlook local after 5.5 w/ SP1

4. URGENT : Can't recover a public folder...

5. Automatic booking reply from Outlook 98/Exchange 5.5 SP1

6. Outbox assistant ??

7. Solution to Slow Outlook with Exchange Server 5.5 SP1

8. Recalling Messages from Info Store

9. Attachment blocking Exchange 5.5/Outlook 2000 SP1

10. Unable to connect to Outlook Web Mail w/ Exchange Server 5.5 SP1

11. Automatic booking reply from Outlook 98/Exchange 5.5 SP1

12. Solution to Slow Outlook with Exchange Server 5.5 SP1

13. Outlook Web Access and Exchange 5.5 SP1