OWA (Exchnage 5.5) with PDA's

Post by Red » Thu, 31 May 2001 21:32:12

Can someone help me out?  We just recently purchased an HP Jornado to use with
OWA but I am having an issue.  I am connecting and logging into OWA just fine,
the isuue that I have is that I cannot see the window that show all the messages
the user has received.  With all the others, you can scroll over but with this
one you cannot.  Is there something that I am missing?  Any help help would be
greatly appreciated.

OWA (Exchnage 5.5) with PDA's

Post by Liam Dwa » Fri, 01 Jun 2001 06:48:22

For PDAs you need to use a very thin client which OWA is not. You need to
install the "Cemail" client alongside OWA. Look up
http://www.microsoft.com/TechNet/exchange/tools/AppFarm/ActiveSr/WINC...
for the download an install details. I have this partly working on my Ipaq
(I can only see the Inbox folder)

Can someone help me out?  We just recently purchased an HP Jornado to use
with
OWA but I am having an issue.  I am connecting and logging into OWA just
fine,
the isuue that I have is that I cannot see the window that show all the
messages
the user has received.  With all the others, you can scroll over but with
this
one you cannot.  Is there something that I am missing?  Any help help would
be
greatly appreciated.

1. OWA Interface for PDA's?

Hi

We are using Outlook Web Access with Exchange 5.5 (sp4).
My boss tried connecting to OWA with his PDA but unsurprisingly got a
garbled screen. Is there any sort of WAP interface that bolts on to OWA to
enable accessing Outlook with a PDA web connection?

Thanks
Andy Lyne

2. OWA: error 'ASP 0115'

3. OWA on PDA's

4. What is the home machine of a replicated Public Folder?

5. Can't set up MTA Transport Stack on Exchnage 5.5

6. Use Exchange's Address Book in Chinese Windows

7. PDA's and More than one Calendar

8. weboutlook AND firewall

9. PDA won't syncronize with IMAP folders

10. Global Contacts and PDA's

11. PDA's and Exchange messages

12. HELP req WITH PDA's and exchange

13. Stopping PDA's