Making Exchange Form in Debugging Mode

Post by Tedmond Cha » Tue, 08 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Dear All,

Me again.  I used Exchange Form Designer to create a E-form then enhanced
the form by using VB (16-bit) for Exchange.  I find it is difficult to debug
the form due to I could not run the form directly from VB.  Can anyone tell
me  how to put the form in debugging mode under this environment?

Thanks indeed for any help!

Tedmond Chan

Making Exchange Form in Debugging Mode

Post by David Sengupta [MVP » Tue, 08 Feb 2000 04:00:00

If at all possible, I'd suggest using 32-bit Outlook forms instead.  16-bit
forms came out three years ago and were difficult to work with.

--
David Sengupta  MCSE, CCA
Exchange MVP  Ottawa, Canada

Quote:> Dear All,

> Me again.  I used Exchange Form Designer to create a E-form then enhanced
> the form by using VB (16-bit) for Exchange.  I find it is difficult to
debug
> the form due to I could not run the form directly from VB.  Can anyone
tell
> me  how to put the form in debugging mode under this environment?

> Thanks indeed for any help!

> Tedmond Chan

1. Making Exchange Form in Debugging Mode

Dear All,

Me again.  I used Exchange Form Designer to create a E-form then enhanced
the form by using VB (16-bit) for Exchange.  I find it is difficult to debug
the form due to I could not run the form directly from VB.  Can anyone tell
me  how to put the form in debugging mode under this environment?

Thanks indeed for any help!

Tedmond Chan

2. Removing need for login again

3. HELP! Exch 55 Online Restore Problems

4. Problem: Incoming mails do not display immediately in Outlook

5. store.log into debug tracing mode

6. setting up a monitor for a certain Q

7. runtime error in an event sink calling a Component runnig in debug mode

8. exch 5.5 disable debug mode

9. Making a form the Default Form

10. Debugging the ourlook forms

11. Client won't open form made with EFD