OWA Procedures

Post by William Tyle » Wed, 17 Jul 2002 10:35:38

Hello,

I posted this message in the Outlook newsgroup, but I see now I should have
placed it here.  My questions is: I'm setting up OWA for the first time and
I was wondering if someone could please direct me to where I might find some
instructions on installing it on a network that has Windows 2000 Server
w/IIS and Windows NT v4.0 SP6a running Exchange Server v5.5 SP3?

Thanks in advance for your help in this matter.

William

OWA Procedures

Post by MV » Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:45:21

>Hello,

>I posted this message in the Outlook newsgroup, but I see now I should have
>placed it here.  My questions is: I'm setting up OWA for the first time and
>I was wondering if someone could please direct me to where I might find some
>instructions on installing it on a network that has Windows 2000 Server
>w/IIS and Windows NT v4.0 SP6a running Exchange Server v5.5 SP3?

>Thanks in advance for your help in this matter.

>William

Everything you could EVER dream of asking is here:
http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq_appxg.htm

Mark Arnold MCSE MVP

Before U post...
http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_appxc.htm

1. Procedure for applying OWA Lanugage Pack?

What is the proper procedure to install an OWA Lanugage pack on existing USA
Exchange
Exchange 5.5 sp2 [NT4-sp5].

I downloaded language packs from MS site. They installed OK. but:

I can access default ex: myweb.com/exchange/usa
but not the new ones ex: myweb.com/exchange/gre

why is that?  These new language directories are physically not accesible.
Do I have to change some settings in exchange administrator? Do i have to
set up permissions. Plz Help

Peter

2. Cannot send Internet mail - E2k/W2k new install

3. OWA 2003 Error Invalid Procedure call or argument

4. Missing Microsoft Mail and Fax Icon in Control Panel

5. Procedures to turn on OWA

6. allow my users to use my smtp server from the internet ?

7. Procedure for applying OWA Lanugage Pack?

8. Using Non-U.S. Clients on Domestic (U.S.) Server

9. OWA - Invalid Procedure Call or Argument

10. Procedure for applying OWA Lanugage Pack?

11. Exchange Server Backup / Recovery Procedures.