Exchange (Key Management Server)

Post by Mike Hilema » Sat, 11 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I found article ID: Q152849 about how to reset the KM server password.
My questions are, in sentance number 2 of this article it says to Run
"KMSERVER -u" to remove the Key Management Service, is this at a cmd
prompt from the installed directory? Then it says to remove the
directory where it was installed and reinstall KM server to generate a
new key. What impact is this going to have on the current Exchange
Configuration?

1. Microsoft Exchange Key Management Server Question?

Hi there,

                Can anyone tell me why can't the "Microsoft Exchange Key
Management Server" be start in the Services. When I click Start, the error
bounce back "Error 2140: an internal Windows NT error occurred."

                And is there any web site or detail information that you can
give me about the above services.

                Thank you.

Daniel Kwok

2. All Domain Controller Servers in use are not responding

3. Exchange server 2003 OWA identiy privileges

4. Cannot Start Microsoft Exchange Key Management Server

5. Language problem

6. Microsoft Exchange Key Management Server Question?

7. Resolve names

8. Microsoft Exchange Key Management Server could not be processed

9. Microsoft Exchange Key Management Server Question?

10. Cannot Start Microsoft Exchange Key Management Server

11. Microsoft Exchange Key Management Server Question?

12. Key Management Server, Certificate Server and the Exchange Server Policy module