Exporting the entire GAL to CSV.

Post by OmniBus System » Sat, 21 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Hello everyone,

I know how to export the GAL ordinarily, but the problem i'm having is
exporting the fields such as telephone ext and other misc fields.

If anyone has any ideas please mail me on:

Exporting the entire GAL to CSV.

Post by Patrick A. Dan » Sun, 22 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Whatever template.csv file you export to is where the export routine gets
it's list of fields.  If you want to see a more complete .csv file check the
Exchange CD.  It contains templates for the three basic types of objects to
export.

Pat Dant
CSC

>Hello everyone,

>I know how to export the GAL ordinarily, but the problem i'm having is
>exporting the fields such as telephone ext and other misc fields.

>If anyone has any ideas please mail me on:

1. Exchange 2000 How Do I Export the Entire Global Address List (GAL)

Anyone know how to export the Global Address List in Exchange 2000?

Thanks,
-- Bernard

   http://www.newsfeed.com       The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

2. MSExchangeDX service keeps failing

3. Exporting GAL to *.csv format

4. Real Slow Client Boot Up Time?!?!?!?!?

5. Exporting GAL and fields to CSV

6. Setup as "business.com" should be "nonprofit.org". Change?

7. Exporting GAL in Exchange 2K to CSV file

8. listserve email being bounced

9. Exporting the GAL to CSV file from Outlook

10. Prevent to send mail to entire GAL

11. Stopping users from selecting/sending to entire GAL

12. Sending messages to entire GAL

13. How do I send email to entire GAL