Can't find cover pages even though they are there

Can't find cover pages even though they are there

Post by Gary Burto » Mon, 09 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I have Default.cpe and the other standard cover pages in my c:\windows
folder, but Microsoft fax does not recognize them when I go to select a
cover page from the fax wizard or when I view the Microsoft
Fax|Properties|Message tab.

        If I browse from the Properties|Message tab and locate the cover pages,
I can't import them to the list because when I select "Open", I get a
dialog box that tells me it is already in the list.

        My cover page editor seems to work fine, and stores my new cover page
in c:\windows, but I have the same problem with a new cover page.  I
can't import it.

        I have installed service packs 2 & 3.  Anyone help?