Schedule+ 7.5 Contact LIst into Word 95 with Exchange Server

Schedule+ 7.5 Contact LIst into Word 95 with Exchange Server

Post by Julie Turne » Wed, 22 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Please can someone help me.

We upgraded from MS Mail to Exchange and in doing so the ability to insert
an address from Schedule+ disappeared, now all I can do is insert details
from my Personal Address Book.  Is there anyway that I can go back to
inserting addresses from my Schedule+ contact list?

Support on-line starts to help but we don not have Outlook installed.

Forever hopeful

Julie

1. Schedule+ 7.5 Contact List into Word with Exchange Server

Please can someone help me.

We upgraded from MS Mail to Exchange and in doing so the ability to insert
an address from Schedule+ disappeared, now all I can do is insert details
from my Personal Address Book.  Is there anyway that I can go back to
inserting addresses from my Schedule+ contact list?

Support on-line starts to help but we don not have Outlook installed.

Forever hopeful

Julie

2. Only authenticated local users can route mail

3. Schedul+ 7.5 Contact List into Word with Exchange Server

4. New bee exchange Integration & WebDAV question

5. Schedule+ 7.0/7.5 / MS-MAIL Migration to Exchange / Schedule+7.0/7.5

6. Error 404

7. Fw: Schedule+ 7.0/7.5 / MS-MAIL Migration to Exchange / Schedule+7.0/7.5

8. Help!

9. Convert Sidekick 95 to Schedule plus 7.5

10. Opening another person's schedule in Schedule+ 7.5

11. Problems trying to pull MS Schedule Contact List into Word via MS Exchange

12. Converting Schedule+ 7.5 to Outlook-Format in a bulk