Corrupt?

Post by Brian Heale » Thu, 21 Mar 2002 23:44:32

Hi Everyone,

About two weeks ago this info started showing up in
messages sent from our Exchange server. NT 4.0, Exchange
SP4. Here is a sample. I notice a comcast tag in there, is
this SMTP route? It is in every message that we reply to.

01.mi.comcast.net>c=US;a= ;p=Proactive Techno;l=MCSE-
020320135230Z-38/O=PROACTIVE TECHNOLOGIES &

CCURATEGAUGE.com>EwLsReceived: by
bgp948100bgs.canton01.mi.comcast.net with Internet Mail
Service (5.5.2653.19)
        id <HHXKXADY>; Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:52:31 -0500

Subject: RE:
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:52:30 -0500

How and why?

Thanks a lot,

Brian

1. Database corrupt, all logs, but at least one is corrupted

Ok here's the situation :

I have all files in mdbdata backed-up AFTER the corruption happened.
The database refuses to mount with inconsistency error.

I tried eseutil /r with the .edb and .stm files present...  It gives
me an error.

I tried eseutil /p with the .edb and it simply crashes after a few
minutes of work (it simply stops doing anything while "Scanning the
database").  It always stops at a different place even if I restore
the .edb and .stm files from backup between each tries.  Sometimes,
the eseutil program simply dumps back to command prompt.

I also tried deleting all edb, stm and chk files then running eseutil
/r.  It gives me the following error : JET_errDbTimeTooNew (-567) and
if I add the /i parameter, it gives me JET_errNotInitialized (-1029).
No luck.

What should I try?  Is there any utility that will simply pull out as
much info as it can from the log or database files?

Thanks in advance,

Vincent

2. moving public to mailbox help

3. Corrupted E-mail Messages

4. Public Folder warnings

5. Recurring Meeting getting corrupt when using Japanese Locale

6. Disable opening mailbox

7. pub.edb file corrupt

8. receiving mail @domain.com and not @mail.domain.com??

9. Outbound message-id corrupt

10. Corrupt File

11. exchange database corrupted - need help

12. corrupt file attachments

13. Please help, my database is corrupted