Outlook 2002 Quick Find Feature Problem

Post by Brian Enso » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 23:38:46

When using Outlook 2002's quick find feature in my
contacts folder (120 contacts) the search continues
infinitely.  The results are not displayed until I press
the stop button, with no assurance the I have actually
found everything.  I have reapplied Office XP SP2, but
still have the same problem.  Any ideas?

1. control Outlook 2002 security features with admpack

Hi,

Today I've tried to configure the security settings of Outlook 2002
though the "Outlook security settings"-public folder and the
corresponding template.
Everything works fine, despite of the fact, that i am unable to add a
Distribution List to the "Members"-item. I've tried every possible type
of distribution list (e-mail enabled global/local/universal
distribution-list), but the settings only take effect when i enter a
user (except the default setting for all users, which works fine).
What i want to realise is a default "secure" policy for all users,
except for admins (which i want to manage over a distribution-list
instead of adding/removing them directly to/from the members-field).
Nearly forgot: I've got exch2k SP2 running on Win2k Server SP2 (german
versions), client is Win2k SP2 with Outlook 2002
Thanks for your help in advance.

cu,
        Juergen

--
War doesn't determine who's right,
war determines who's left.

2. Is Exchange the answer?

3. Outlook 2002 not finding Exchange Server over VPN

4. ESEUTIL with Exch 5.5 --Defrag priv.edb and placing temp file elsewhere

5. outlook 2002 / Exchange 5.5 Public Folder Problem

6. Decomision Exch. 5.5 server with no connectivity.

7. Permission problem using Outlook 2002

8. Hiding distribution lists

9. Outlook 2002 password problem...

10. Problem Receiving Exe Files using Outlook 2002

11. Offline Address Book Sync Problem w/ Outlook 2002 and Exchange 2000 - Help

12. Problem sending mail from Outlook 2002/XP

13. Problem: When click on Properties in Outlook 2002 Folder get a message