Check boxes

Post by Bruc » Tue, 01 Jul 2003 23:44:46

I've created a form in Frontpage 98 that I can transfer
data into a database, but when in the frontpage form has a
check box selected, in the database it comes back as
blank. Can anyone help me?
Thanks

1. Propagate these properties to all sub folders - check box missing

At the office I can configure permissions on Public folder doing this:

- I select the the "new public folder" properties from the admin tool
(Folders/Public folders/then the new public folder)
- I select the "Propagate these properties to all sub folders" check box
- I can also adjust permissions in selecting the "Client permissions" button
- I can also select "Limit admisnitrative access to home site" check box.

At home, with the very same setup, I do NOT have the "Propagate these
properties to all sub folders" check box in the admin tool, public folder,
properties.

What did I miss ?

System: Exchange 5.5 - Outlook 98 (same result with O97) - NT40 server -
SP3 - 128 megs RAM - 2 sites - 2 domains at home.  Everything works fine
beside this snag.

TIA

Gilles C.

2. Exchange Administrator (ID all Accounts with Permissions)

3. Hide custom recip. No check box

4. how to get event service in a VB application

5. Can't check boxes..

6. Why is event sink called so many times?

7. Propagate these properties to all sub folders - check box missing

8. Sending Email

9. Creating check box

10. Access Forms: clearing check boxes in an option group

11. Propagate these properties to all sub folders - check box missing

12. front-end server check box is not visble

13. Propagate these properties to all sub folders - check box missing