Team Services

Post by Billy » Fri, 11 Apr 2003 18:29:53

HI

I am interested in deploying sharepoint team services on
my server - Windows 2000 Advanced - running Exchange 2000.
IIS is installed but currenty with default settings. I
have heard but cannot confirm there maybe issues
installing Team services on a server running Exchange -
any feedback would be appreciated.

BJ

1. When should one use Public folders versus SharePoint Team Services or SharePoint Portal Server?, pcumming

When should one use Public folders versus SharePoint Team Services or
SharePoint Portal Server?, pcumming

We are looking to see how widely accepted SharePoint Team Services is
and used as well as perhaps the same input on SharePoint Portal
Services as compared to Exchange Folders.

Also the pros and cons of their use.

We are struggling with coming up with a matrix as to when it is best
to use Team Services, versus SharePoint Portal Server, versus Exchange
Folders versus a web application? (in the areas of perhaps small
project management, document management, postings,  discussion groups,
used internally in a company)

Thanks for any input.
Sincerely, Peter

2. Second Domain controler

3. Sharepoint Team Services

4. Help with Agendax

5. Sharepoint Team Services - Doc downloading

6. OWA Virtual Directories Not Available after Reboot

7. When should one use Public folders versus SharePoint Team Services or SharePoint Portal Server?, pcumming

8. Outbound awaiting delivery

9. OWA and Sharepoint Team Services

10. SharePoint Team Services?

11. Using FrontPage xp To Customize SharePoint Team Service

12. Team Services?

13. Has anyone looked at codeing Outlook/Exchange with Sharepoint Team Services?