Fw: Schedule+ 7.0/7.5 / MS-MAIL Migration to Exchange / Schedule+7.0/7.5

Fw: Schedule+ 7.0/7.5 / MS-MAIL Migration to Exchange / Schedule+7.0/7.5

Post by William Cho » Mon, 31 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Help,
Quote:

>Does anyone know if the Exchange Migration tool will preserve users
>Schedule+ Calendar Permissions after migrated to Exchange. I am sure I have
>read some where that it is but I am having problems as when the user is
>migrated and checks the calender permission it looks like all the
>permissions are preserved but than schedule+ complains and all the users
>permissions list is gone !!!

>Help

>William Chow

1. Schedule+ 7.0/7.5 / MS-MAIL Migration to Exchange / Schedule+7.0/7.5

Help,

Does anyone know if the Exchange Migration tool will preserve users
Schedule+ Calendar Permissions after migrated to Exchange. I am sure I have
read some where that it is but I am having problems as when the user is
migrated and checks the calender permission it looks like all the
permissions are preserved but than schedule+ complains and all the users
permissions list is gone !!!

Help

William Chow

2. Exchange Forms

3. Opening another person's schedule in Schedule+ 7.5

4. Mailbox

5. Schedule+ 7.5 to Outlook Calendar Migration

6. Mail names

7. Schedule+ 7.5 Contact List into Word with Exchange Server

8. SBS2000 new user - cannot access mailbox

9. Schedule+ 7.5 Contact LIst into Word 95 with Exchange Server

10. Converting Schedule+ 7.5 to Outlook-Format in a bulk

11. Migrating clients from Schedule+ 7.5 to Outlook 2000

12. Converting Schedule+ 7.5 to Outlook-Format in a bulk

13. Schedule+ 7.5 password