Display Name

Post by Yasi » Thu, 18 Oct 2001 23:35:28

How to display the Email address in the To: bar than
displaying his Name only for certin users .

Your reply is appreciated .

1. GAL: Display other Information of Users or change the Display Name

Hi

I've successfully dployed a E2k. But before I set it free to use it, I will
change how the Information ist displayed in the GAL.
Especially I'm not Happy with my Display-Names. There are e.g. "Thomas
Schneider" but I want "Schneider Thomas". And then I will also display some
other Columns e.g. Department.

Does somebody know, where I can change this. I suppose that it is in the
Schema somewhere.

Thank's a lot for Help.

Best Regards
Thomas

2. all the sudden No Transport Provider

3. To: display SMTP address instead of Display Name

4. setup for macintosh

5. GAL: Display other Information of Users or change the Display Name

6. Could not start microsoft exchange internet mail connector service - error 2140

7. rename display name department name several mail boxes

8. Policy Template for Exchange

9. Display Names, and From names

10. Display name, Global Address book name

11. Display Name and Shown Name

12. Printing memo view in Outlook 2002 prints distinguished name, not display name

13. Display name/directoty name