Repost - Letting users edit their contact information in the GAL

Repost - Letting users edit their contact information in the GAL

Post by John Motle » Thu, 29 May 2003 05:14:07

Currently we use the GAL tool available in the Exchange 5.5 resource kit so
people can update their own profiles.

When we switch to Exchange 2000 and AD will it be possible to allow people
to update the email information, (address, mobile, etc) on their own without
an extra tool?

Thanks in Advance --

John Motley

1. Letting Users edit thier own Attributes.

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to allow Users to edit their own
Attributes under the address book "General" and "Phone/Notes" Tabs?

We have 4000 users and their information seems to change endlessly.

I don't want them to change thier email address!  I don't want

Thanks,

Bob

2. IS a SMTP connector needed ?

3. Let me know if I am right (Getting contacts into the GAL)

4. Multi Company mail store

5. Edit GAL Information

6. Disable Microsoft Outlook client mail service

7. Editing information for an address in the GAL

8. My Virtual Server for SMTP won't deliver email

9. How to setup the E2k to let user to change the GAL by OWA

10. how to add new GAL and let users modify it

11. Letting users Update GAL

12. Allowing users to edit their own GAL entries