by john » Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:57:06
by Maurice Ree » Thu, 20 Jun 2002 18:30:05
Quote:>-----Original Message----- >How can I tell what exchange service pack is installed? >.
1. How Do Tell What Service Pack Is Installed?
How do you tell what service pack is currently installed to 5.5 server?
2. Internet Customer Recipients And No Attachments
3. How to tell Exchange Service pack level
4. IS Maintenance
5. How to tell what Serice pack is installed.
6. Lotus Notes gateway
7. How to tell what service pack level?
8. Where is it? - MS Exchange Admin Pack Download?
9. How to tell if Service Pack 1 was applied
10. I am having trouble installing the internet mail service
11. To Service Pack or not to Service Pack
12. Ex;change service pack and NT service pack
13. Installing Service Pack 2 on Exchange Server 5.5