Address Book Question

Post by Gregory A. Jenkin » Sat, 07 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Can I set up Microsoft Exchange (or currently called Microsoft Messaging)
and Microsoft Fax to use the same Address Book file I am
using for Microsoft Mail.  Microsoft's Messaging currently uses the file in
the Exchange folder while Microsoft Mail uses
the file in the Windows directory.

Thanks,
Gregory Jenkins

1. Address book question

Hi all,

I am new to Exchange and have some questions.
1) Personal Address Book can be on server (Exchange) side rather than client
(outlook) side, right?
2) How is it related to the directory that can be accessed through LDAP?

Thanks.

2. TEST

3. IMAP4 and LDAP Offline Address Book question

4. Disclaimer templates

5. Address Book Question

6. Installing Exchange System Manager

7. Exchange Global Address Book Question & Outlook Express

8. translate exchange address

9. Address Book question

10. -------Address Book Question!!!!!!!!!

11. Address book question, express style

12. Multiple address book question

13. offline address book question in Exchange 5.5?