*** unrecoverable internal MAPI error when creating fax ***

*** unrecoverable internal MAPI error when creating fax ***

Post by Matthias Schwar » Wed, 11 Dec 1996 04:00:00

When I try to create a new fax, an Inbox Setup Wizard screen pops up
and tells me
"The following unrecoverable error has occured:
Internal MAPI error: The information service cannot be added to the
profile using the Inbox Setup Wizard. Contact your administrator.
To exit, click finish."

Well, neither did I ask this wizard to help me, nor do I have an
administrator to contact.

I'm using Exchange version 4.0.837.0 (incl. the client for the MS
Exchange server connection) - everything works just perfect as far as
I'm using it. Removing and reinstalling the fax components didn't
help.

Any ideas? Thanks and Happy Holidays!

 M A T T H I A S   S C H W A R Z
  snail: 2130 N.W. Fillmore Ave. #11B, Corvallis, OR 97330-5672, U.S.A.
   voice: +1 (541) 754-2561 (Fax, NetMeeting, and WebPhone while online)

     World Wide Web main entry URL: http://www.orst.edu/~schwarma