delete messages older than x days

Post by Brion Keag » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 00:37:44

We have an archive Public Folder from which I would like to delete
messages older than 7 days.  Is there a way I can script this?

Thanks!

delete messages older than x days

Post by Doug Buchanan [MVP » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 04:52:32

How about just using Age limits under the Public Folder Propertie's Limit
tab?

Quote:> We have an archive Public Folder from which I would like to delete
> messages older than 7 days.  Is there a way I can script this?

> Thanks!

delete messages older than x days

Post by Brion Keag » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 00:16:23

Oh, OK, I guess I misunderstood.  I thought that option only regulated
how long a particular item is replicated among servers, not how old
the content is.

Thanks!
-Brion