Big Blue Screen with MS Mail Interchange connector running

Big Blue Screen with MS Mail Interchange connector running

Post by Imag » Wed, 11 Mar 1998 04:00:00

We are getting a blue screen when we restart our server with the Ms Mail
Interchange Connector running. This is very odd as it was running fine for
months connecting to other msmail postoffices. We have done a full
reinstall of NT4 sp3 and Exchnage 5.0 sp2. We restored the data from a
backup and still get the same error. We have not added any new
software/hardware to the server for some time.

Stop 0x0000001e loads of hex - netbt.sys

Any ideas?

james

1. Big Blue Screen with MS Mail Interchange connector running

We are getting a blue screen when we restart our server with the Ms Mail
Interchange Connector running. This is very odd as it was running fine for
months connecting to other msmail postoffices. We have done a full
reinstall of NT4 sp3 and Exchnage 5.0 sp2. We restored the data from a
backup and still get the same error. We have not added any new
software/hardware to the server for some time.

Stop 0x0000001e loads of hex - netbt.sys

Any ideas?

james

2. Outlook Express 5.0 and MS Exchange

3. hey boys

4. cannot receive external mail with FROM other domain

5. event ID 1147

6. Big blue screen

7. MS Mail Connector Interchange

8. ms mail connector interchange service

9. MS Mail Connector interchange problem in 4.0, Event IDs: 2344, 2383, 2380

10. MS Mail Connector Interchange