problems using the shared folders

Post by Jeff S. Shanholt » Sat, 07 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I've got some shared folders set up in windows messaging and have some
problems with it.

1) I can't seem to get the find engine to work on shared folders. Was it
designed this way? It's a big limitation for me, because I subscribe to the
MFC email discussion list and I want to put all the messages in a shared
folder for everyone to be able to search.

2) It seems to cut off the names of the people who sent the messages after
about 8 or 10 characters and just puts "..." at the end. Why?
--
Jeff Shanholtz
Enertech Consultants

1. Access to shared folders on Exchange using CDO

I am trying to write a CDO application that logs into
Exchange as user A and accesses user B's calendar
(assuming that user B has given user A permission to that
folder).  Does any have any ideas on how to do this?  If
it is not possible with CDO, can I use MAPI?

Thanks,

Jeff

2. POP 3 and email Sharing - HELP!!!!!!!

3. Using Outlook to share calendar folder

4. File Extensions on attachments

5. Using public folders to share e-news letters

6. Receiving Restriction

7. Using public folders to share Documents

8. Recall sent message failed in Outlook97

9. Using Public folders for file sharing

10. sharing files using public folders

11. Sharing public folders through M: file sharing

12. Problem editing shared contacts in a public folder.