New Message - error

Post by Ossi Tuusvuor » Wed, 11 Dec 1996 04:00:00

My "New Message" icon, whenever I click on it in MS Exchange, it says it
cannot display the item because the object could not be found. What to
do?

"Desperate"

1. OWA New Message error

Hi,

i have one user with a Win2k SP3 computer running OWA.

No matter which user logs into OWA on that computer,
whenever they open a new message, the body field is greyed
out and replaced with a red X as though it can't find a
graphic.

All accounts work fine on other Win2k,XP, 98 computers..
just that one.

Any help would be appreciated.

Paul

2. Global Address List not visible to Outlook clients

3. I keep getting this error message when I exit Windows Messaging (new version of exchange)

4. IS error at full backup - can't repair them

5. OWA error 403-can't reply to messages, send new messages or view public folders

6. InterOrg Dirsync

7. Another new error message from exchange 2000

8. No OWA after SP1 intall on XCH 5.5

9. New Exchange Error Message 5.3.0

10. New Exchange 2000 error messages

11. Getting error message when creating new mailboxes

12. OWA false error when creating new message

13. New Exchange mailboxes prompt for Outlook password, with error message