Looking for Calendar/Resource Management Add-on

Looking for Calendar/Resource Management Add-on

Post by Ian Evan » Thu, 06 Jun 2002 07:17:32

This is a common problem that must have many solutions...

I am looking for an add-on product to Exchange 5.5 to
improve how people can find and schedule resources
(conference rooms, shared equipment, etc.)

If anyone has heard of, or better yet used, any products
like what I am looking for please let me know.

Ian...

Looking for Calendar/Resource Management Add-on

Post by CatsNDog » Thu, 06 Jun 2002 07:56:58

we use a product called Look see it at
http://www.symprex.com/look/basics.htm

Quote:> This is a common problem that must have many solutions...