EXchange and ISA on the same box

Post by Adam Flemmin » Sun, 21 Jul 2002 01:32:37

Can you give us a bit of background about how you've got your box setup in
terms of network interfaces, publishing rules etc?

It may well be as simple as you have blocked a port or something that you
needed open for your clients to connect on. Exchange and Outlook are a bit
funny about the ports and protocols they use.

Cheers,

Adam Flemming

http://www.txtgateway.com

Quote:> I have a Problem after publishing my exchange server and