HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable-Error when accessing OWA

HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable-Error when accessing OWA

Post by Don Hunte » Sat, 01 Sep 2001 01:16:46

Since applying the exchange service pack I have been getting "HTTP/1.0 503
Service Unavailable" after authenticating to Outlook Web Access.
Does anyone have any ideas of what I need to do to fix this?

Tom Hunter

HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable-Error when accessing OWA

Post by Dennis O » Tue, 04 Sep 2001 03:10:07

I found this on microsofts site

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q282/2/30.ASP?LN=EN-...
n&FR=0&qry=503%20service&rnk=1&src=DHCS_MSPSS_gn_SRCH&SPR=EXCH2K

it might help you.  I did what they suggested but then I connect but all I
get is a directory list.  I can get things from there but not in the
graphical format.  If you have any luck please let me know as well.

Thanks  Dennis

Quote:> Since applying the exchange service pack I have been getting "HTTP/1.0 503