Summertime problem

Post by Patrick Jo » Fri, 17 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hello everybody,
today I have a very strong and strange problem with my Exchang Server. We
used to plan our rooms using the Autoaccept Script to check the free/busy
times of a certain mailbox. The Script is installed on the Mailboxes Inbox
and runs very good. but now I have the problem, that recurring appointments
which were planned via the script do not show the right time during 26.09.99
to 31.10.99 in the time table. If I open an Appointment in this duration. I
see the correct information.

Only in the Timetable it is shown wrong and If I try to plan new Items it is
rejected because the wished appointment is blocked.

I am working with Exchange Server 5.5 SP2 an NT4 SP4. I could see the same
behavior on my test server whick is running with the Identic
configuration...

Does anybody know some Help
Patrick

1. Summertime problem

[...]

2. Is virus protection on the Exchange server necessary?

3. server side rules

4. Summertime

5. Urgent Exchange Site Connector Question

6. Syn problem, archive problem, and smtp problem

7. Mail Delivery NOT Working-HELP!!

8. 2 Calendars problem and Encoding problem

9. STILL PROBLEM - Running Outlook without being logged on to the domain PROBLEM

10. PROBLEM - Running Outlook without being logged on to the domain PROBLEM

11. Major SP2 problem: Replyability problem after migration from E55 to E2K

12. Exchange 2000 server move problems: suspect active directory as root problem