mapisend

Post by jonatha » Mon, 05 Mar 2001 02:33:52

Hi,
Anyone know where I can download mapisend.exe ?
Any help will be appreciated.
Jonathan

1. ERROR: Mapisend Mapisend failed: 2

Hi,

I'm relatively new to this newsgroup so be patient with me if this question
has been answered before.....

I'm trying to send a message with mapisend but keep getting the message
mentioned in the subject line.

I'm positive that the account is right and I did create the right profile.
(I can open Outlook without any problems.)

I however do not try to do this from the exchange server itself but from
another server in the same domain. This shouldn't be a problem though since
I have successfully done this for 7 other servers so far.

Please advise.....
Gerben

2. Resource Scheduling

3. Mapisend error code 21

4. Directory Replication Connector in ES 5.0 Standard Edition?

5. Mapisend & IE5.0 = Return Code 11

6. Change Admin Password -> Exchange Services do not start

7. mapisend.exe

8. CDO via COM.

9. Problem with MAPISEND

10. mapisend and groupwise 5.5