IIS & Exchange Server

Post by Giridha » Tue, 04 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Help!!!!!!!

    can any one give me some links or some information on the security
issues of IIS and Exchange Server.

I 've exchange server on one NT machine and IIS server on another machine. I
've to use  the basic authentication. If I log on to the IIS server machine
other than the administrator, the asp pages which use the vb DLL'S (The vb
dlls have set of functions for accssing the exchange server from cdo's)won't
work. I get message "Mapi_failon_eprovider" , stating "you don't have
permissions to log on".

any help would be deeply appreciated.
Thanks.

IIS & Exchange Server

Post by NITIN AGARWA » Wed, 05 Jan 2000 04:00:00

refer to www.microsoft.com/security

download IIS Security issues  from www.microsoft.com/technet/security

rgds,
nitin

Quote:> Help!!!!!!!

>     can any one give me some links or some information on the security
> issues of IIS and Exchange Server.

> I 've exchange server on one NT machine and IIS server on another machine.
> 've to use  the basic authentication. If I log on to the IIS server
machine
> other than the administrator, the asp pages which use the vb DLL'S (The vb
> dlls have set of functions for accssing the exchange server from
cdo's)won't
> work. I get message "Mapi_failon_eprovider" , stating "you don't have
> permissions to log on".

> any help would be deeply appreciated.
> Thanks.

1. IIS & Exchange Server

Help!!!!!!!

    can any one give me some links or some information on the security
issues of IIS and Exchange Server.

I 've exchange server on one NT machine and IIS server on another machine. I
've to use  the basic authentication. If I log on to the IIS server machine
other than the administrator, the asp pages which use the vb DLL'S (The vb
dlls have set of functions for accssing the exchange server from cdo's)won't
work. I get message "Mapi_failon_eprovider" , stating "you don't have
permissions to log on".

any help would be deeply appreciated.
Thanks.

2. Roaming Outlook 98 users

3. Members of Distribution Lists

4. Exchange Behind ms proxy question ??

5. Exchange 5.5 && IIS 4 SMPT

6. Registry key for *server* RPC binding order

7. Exchange Server 5.5 & IIS 4

8. OWA &IIS & permission

9. IIS & Active Server

10. Exchange & IIS