OWA Contacts

Post by Charle » Wed, 12 Sep 2001 22:59:07

Where or how do I view my contacts in OWA ?
and are there any tools to allow the To button on a new mail to bring up a
contact list, as in outlook ?
Pls help ?

OWA Contacts

Post by Matthew Seo » Thu, 13 Sep 2001 22:52:34

Messageware's Plus Pack for OWA 2000 allows you to view your contact list
when pressing the To button like outlook.
http://www.messageware.com/products/pluspack/pluspack.html
Messageware also has Version 4 of the Plus Pack coming out shortly that will
incorporate many new features.
http://www.messageware.com/products/pluspack/beta_v4.html

Quote:> Where or how do I view my contacts in OWA ?
> and are there any tools to allow the To button on a new mail to bring up a
> contact list, as in outlook ?
> Pls help ?

OWA Contacts

Post by Charle » Sat, 15 Sep 2001 01:45:53

I just installed owa on the same server running 5.5 and it works ( a nice
little contact icon)I think it's to do with the ISAPI filters or somthing.
This is apparently not recomended.... running both together \ same server.
MMMmmmm