How can i move or copy my microsoft outlook contact list to Microsoft Exchange S

How can i move or copy my microsoft outlook contact list to Microsoft Exchange S

Post by AI » Sun, 01 Dec 2002 22:38:21

Hello,

It is supposed to work this way: if you have your contacts in MAPI-Outlook
Contacts folder, they should be visible in your OWA Contacts folder  (you
can check Contact options in your OWA and Addressing oreder in your
Outlook).

Public Contacts folder shows primary  Contacts in OWA 5.5, please review
details at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q192775 .
So, if you want to access Publix Contacts folder from OWA 5.5,  you may need
to go into your Outlook client and export your addresses from your public
contacts to your primary contacts.

Regards,
Intermedia.NET (AI)
Microsoft Certified Solutions Provider
Providing expertise in hosting applications
MS Exchange Hosting: http://www.intermedia.net/exchangehosting
Windows 2000 Web Hosting:  http://www.intermedia.net/webhosting
For a waiver of the set up fee use "IMFREE" code

Quote:> How can i move or copy my microsoft outlook contact list