Liaisons - Excel 2002

Post by Louis Berthiaum » Wed, 18 Dec 2002 00:59:38

J'essaie d'ouvrir en VBA 14 classeurs lis (Code ci-
bas) .  Cependant je re?ois un message d'erreur (erreur
438) aprs l'ouverture du dixime classeur et les
ouvertures cessent. Les mmes classeurs s'ouvrent tous et
sans erreur partir du menu dition_liaisons.

Questions : Existe-t-il un paramtre limitant le nombre
de classeurs pouvant tre ouverts dans un contexte de
liaison ?  Sinon, comment contourner ce problme

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
With ThisWorkbook
    liens = .LinkSources
    If Not IsEmpty(liens) Then
    For i = LBound(liens) To UBound(liens)
         .OpenLinks (liens(i))
    Next i
    End If
End With
End Sub

1. Macro errors importing Excel 97 into Excel 2002

I have a file created in Excel 97 on a WinNT 4 machine,
with macros invoked by buttons.  I want to take it home to
work on, but my home machine is XP with Excel 2002.

First, two buttons appear normally, but one is inverted as
if it was being viewed from the back of the monitor.

Second, the References menu says I'm missing a Common
Dialog (SP3) that could be found in a WINNT directory
which doesn't exist on the home machine.  I found the file
it wants, copied it into what appears to be the correct
directory at home, and opened the file.  But if I close it
and later reopen it, I have to reinstall the Common Dialog
file (MSComDlg.TWD).

Does anybody know how to correct the first problem and fix
the system so I don't have to reinstall the TWD file each
time I open the xls file?

Would Appreciate any help.

Sonny

2. Problems with public information store and NNTP

3. EXCEL 2002 CHARTING - secondary value axis issues

4. Allow users to edit Address book? HOW?

5. Can Not Edit an Excel Object in Powerpoint 2002

6. Exchange Gods Challenge - Local Branch Office Exchange Cache Server?

7. Quicken 2002 and Money 2002

8. HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable

9. liaison entre le journal et le calendrier

10. Emailing Excel 4 (Mac) files to Excel 97 (PC)

11. Macro for Excel 97 does not work in Excel 2000

12. Microsoft Outlook 2002 Connector - connects Outlook 2002 to Domino - where to get it??

13. Does Exchange 2000 CAL allow install Outlook 2002 at client side with a single Outlook 2002 media?