Accessing WMI data using WMI Tools

Post by Norman Fer » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 19:04:21

I am trying to access WMI management data from Exchange
2000 using WMI Tools. I can see the Exchange classes under

root/CIMV2/applications/Exchange

but when I attempt to view the data in these classes I get
an error saying that the data is not available.

Does this data collection/publication need to switched on
in Exchange, if so where.

Any help greatly appreciated.

1. Problem connecting to Exchange using WMI

After installing Exchange 2000 SP3 some scripting web
pages no longer connect to the exchange server using WMI.
The pages fail at the point that WMI is used to connect to
exchange.
These pages are the Web Monitor software which is part
Exchange 2000 resource kit.

Is there some settings that can be checked to find why WMI
is failing to connect to Exchange?

2. site address change not working

3. Monitoring Exchange 2000 Server using WMI

4. MS-Exchange and MS-Proxy

5. Enumerate Exchange servers using WMI?

6. Lotus Notes->Exchange Migration

7. A problem invoking a WMI method in C++

8. Showin names in Address Book

9. WMI Script

10. WMI ADAP failed ... the following error: 0x8004100e

11. Event 9097and WMI

12. Monitoring Exchange with WMI

13. Error Code (from WMI) Exchange Server Information Store