Mailbox Manager

Post by Pete » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 05:29:25

Hi, We're running exchange 5.5 on an NT server with the  service pack 4. We
want to be able to purge mailboxes every 90 days and the mailbox manager
which is part of SPs 3 & 4 supposedly can do this, but for the life of me I
can't figure out how to install it or find it, the instructions are bizarre
at best. Has anyone succeeded in getting this to work? and how did you do
it?  Thanks in advance, Peter

1. Mailbox Manager not cleaning all mailboxes

Hi all,
I have Exchange 5.5, SP3, and am using the Mailbox Manager to move old
items to the System Cleanup folder after 30 days (then delete them
after 60 days).  It was working fine up til about a month ago.  Now it
selectively chooses mailboxes to clean.  Some users have their
mailboxes cleaned out, but others (mine included) are ignored.  Nothing
has changed in this time except the password for the Exchange service
account (but as far as I can tell, this should not impact the Mailbox
Manager), but the date the manager stopped cleaning does not coincide
with the date the passwords were changed.  Any insight would be greatly
appreciated...

Mark W

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Different companies on same server

3. Mailbox manager not processing mailbox

4. Best way to do support@company.com

5. Mailbox Manager - Excluded Mailboxes & New Accounts

6. Filtering SPAM

7. Mailbox Manager skipping mailboxes

8. Public Folder containing video

9. Mailbox Manager - Clean Mailbox Agent

10. Unable to install mailbox agent - Mailbox manager SP4

11. Mailbox Manager not cleaning all mailboxes

12. Mailbox manager not processing mailbox

13. Running Mailbox Manager After Moving Mailbox