about voice chatroom

Post by seven bo » Wed, 10 Apr 2002 05:29:42

hello,
i have a question that, is it possible for using exchange
conferecing server to setup a voice chatroom as like as
yahoo's chatroom???
as a simple user,they can just use bowser for chating at
the chatroom.
is it possible???

1. Newbie to Exchange need to know how to setup Newgroup,chatroom and bulletine

Hi all,
I need to know how to setup newsgroup,bulletine board and
chatroom.
I'm new to this as this is my first time I'm setting up
Exchange server 2000 or any mail server.
This is my first job of maintaining mail server as I
normally incharge of some programming and SQL scripting.

Thank you

2. Force local mail to use x400 connector

3. where to find exchange 2000 develop chatrooms?

4. NEWBIE QUESTION Problems with Exchange install/config

5. Voice Mail for MS Outlook

6. Velo - CE Crashing

7. Voice Mail integration

8. Exchange memory calculation