Custom Non-Delivery message

Post by David Johnso » Fri, 22 Mar 2002 02:55:40

I need to remove a Domain name off my IMS connector.  Is there any way I can
customise the non-delivery message that the sender of the message will
recieve advising them of the new Domain name.

Thanks in advance.
David

Custom Non-Delivery message

Post by CysKo » Fri, 22 Mar 2002 05:45:09

No!

Quote:> I need to remove a Domain name off my IMS connector.  Is there any way I
can
> customise the non-delivery message that the sender of the message will
> recieve advising them of the new Domain name.

> Thanks in advance.
> David

Custom Non-Delivery message

Post by William Lefkovics [MVP » Fri, 22 Mar 2002 06:02:03

Section 3.35:
http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq_sec3.htm

William