NT Account Association

Post by Kevi » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 21:39:08

How do you re-associate the NT account name with the 5.5
mailbox after restoring the Information Store with an
online backup to an offline server in a test environment?

1. Exchange 5.5 mailbox association w/ NT 4.0 domain account changed

We just discovered a problem with the Exchange 5.5 association with the NT
4.0 domain accounts. A user called the help desk because he couldn't log
into Outlook Web Access. The error message was "Mailbox not found".

When we investigated we found him OK under "Recipients", but under the
mailbox resources listing his account association shows as the system
account. We also noticed this has happened to other users, seemlingly at
random.

Any ideas?

2. custom recepient failure

3. new mailbox but no association with nt account

4. Advanced Filters

5. mailbox - nt user association....Yes!

6. VPN Requirements?

7. RE no mailbox - NT user association

8. No Public Folder Access

9. NT user is not the primary Window NT account on this mailbox

10. NT Server Event 1016 -Not Primary Windows NT Account

11. Event 1016 - NT user logged into mailbox but is not the primary NT account

12. How do I synchronise the email accounts with Win NT accounts

13. Exchange account without new NT-User account