Exchange & ADS

Post by Mike » Sun, 21 Jul 2002 02:59:52

How can I found out which one of my DC's are responsible for Exchange 2000
settings?  We have four domain controllers and we want to get rid of one of
them.  I need to be able to configure Exchange to use the remaining DC's.  I
tried shutting down the targeted DC, but as I expected this brought down
Exchange, so I have a rough idea about which DC is responsible but am not
sure.

As always, Thanks in Advance.

Mike

1. Exchange & ADS

How can I found out which one of my DC's are responsible for Exchange 2000
settings?  We have four domain controllers and we want to get rid of one of
them.  I need to be able to configure Exchange to use the remaining DC's.  I
tried shutting down the targeted DC, but as I expected this brought down
Exchange, so I have a rough idea about which DC is responsible but am not
sure.

As always, Thanks in Advance.

Mike

2. Exchange 2000 SP3

3. Exchange Relay Solution

4. Launguage pack installation, help.

5. Install V5.5 Service did not respond

6. ADS & Exchange 2000

7. ADS problems with Exchange 2000

8. Intergrating Exchange 2000 with Ads

9. Exchange Server won't collaborate with ADS