Getting a mug shot in!

Post by Graham Butle » Thu, 10 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi
I don't suppose anybody knows how to get a .jpg into an entry in the global
address book?
I'm hoping to get a mug shot of each staff member so new bods can fit in
more easily.

thanks in advance
Graham Butler

Getting a mug shot in!

Post by Amiri Jon » Fri, 11 Jun 1999 04:00:00

-gui.server.ntli.net>:

Quote:>Hi
>I don't suppose anybody knows how to get a .jpg into an entry in the
>global address book?
>I'm hoping to get a mug shot of each staff member so new bods can fit in
>more easily.

        AFAIK, the GAL can't be extended like that...

Getting a mug shot in!

Post by Chris Schar » Sun, 13 Jun 1999 04:00:00

>-gui.server.ntli.net>:

>>Hi
>>I don't suppose anybody knows how to get a .jpg into an entry in the
>>global address book?
>>I'm hoping to get a mug shot of each staff member so new bods can fit in
>>more easily.

>            AFAIK, the GAL can't be extended like that...

However you could extend the GAL out to your intranet and extend it
from there www.cdolive.com.

--
Chris Scharff MVP
Messaging Systems Team Lead

#include std_disclaim.h

Getting a mug shot in!

Post by Graham Butle » Sun, 13 Jun 1999 04:00:00

thanks folks!

> >-gui.server.ntli.net>:

> >>Hi
> >>I don't suppose anybody knows how to get a .jpg into an entry in the
> >>global address book?
> >>I'm hoping to get a mug shot of each staff member so new bods can fit in
> >>more easily.

> >    AFAIK, the GAL can't be extended like that...

> However you could extend the GAL out to your intranet and extend it
> from there www.cdolive.com.

> --
> Chris Scharff MVP
> Messaging Systems Team Lead
> BV Solutions Group

> #include std_disclaim.h

1. Trouble Shooting Public Folders

I am trying to user Microsoft Team Folders With Outlook 2000 On a brand new
installation.

Although Exchange Server is working Proberly with my mailboxes I can't seem
to create public folders.  Whenever I create a public folder there's no
problem and I can even set security settings.  When I Close Exchange Admin
Program And Restart it, the folder I created have no name At all.  When I
try to delete the folder I recieve the following message:
"
Selected Folder can't be deleted there is another folder with the same name
on this level try to rename this folder and try again.

"

Then when i try to rename the folder i get the following message:
"
Invalid Argument
Facility: Win32
ID NO:80070057

"

Alhthough I can still see the Public Folder Name In Outlook 2000 but unable
to create a new team folder.

Thanx in Advance

Sean

2. Figeage de fenetre Cmd sous XP

3. Server will not shot down

4. ntbackup help....please!

5. Touble Shooting with Telnet

6. Error C1030b35

7. msexcimc.exe shoots up processor usage + 98%

8. Multiple E-Mails Recieved.

9. Shot myself in the foot...

10. e-mail shot

11. Shot self in Foot (IMC)

12. Trouble shooting!

13. Trouble Shooting Win95 Exchange client help