CDO Question

Post by RussMustPutupaFusGus » Thu, 29 Mar 2001 16:43:52

When I set up my WebPages to use cdo i send the e-mail and I get the e-mail
but I also receive three pieces of badmail in the dir what is this?

1. Another CDO question

I'm sure this is really simple but I can't see it.

Having got the owner of a Distribution List in the
form of a DN using the PR_EMS_AB_OWNER field, I
want to look this up in the GAL and retrieve the
Display Name.

However an AddressEntry can only be searched using
its current sort order, which defaults to the
Display Name. If I try to call the Sort method with
CdoPR_ACCOUNT or CdoPR_MHS_COMMON_NAME I just get
a CdoE_TOO_COMPLEX error.

It's got to be simple...
--
Jim Hatfield

2. x.400 connector and 2 internet mail connector

3. cdo question

4. Upgrade Server to Advanced Server?

5. Exchange Event Service Script App & CDO questions

6. View another's calendar through OWA

7. Very Newbie CDO Question (CopyTo/MoveTo)

8. FS: MS Exchange Server book

9. Another CDO Question

10. CDO question.

11. Another CDO Question.