Question on inclluding Excel SS in Exchange message

Question on inclluding Excel SS in Exchange message

Post by Alan Mau » Sat, 04 Oct 1997 04:00:00

We have just installed Exchange Server and are using Outlook 97 at the
desktop.  We want to send single or selected sheets from and Excel
Workbook included in E-mail messages.  Is there a way to accomplish
this, short of saving the selected sheets as another file which is then
sent in the message?

Question on inclluding Excel SS in Exchange message

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Mon, 06 Oct 1997 04:00:00

If everyone is using Outlook, you can also send them as embedded objects.
Try copying a range of cells, then using Edit | Paste Special.
--
Sue Mosher
Slipstick Systems, Moscow

Quote:> We have just installed Exchange Server and are using Outlook 97 at the
> desktop.  We want to send single or selected sheets from and Excel
> Workbook included in E-mail messages.  Is there a way to accomplish
> this, short of saving the selected sheets as another file which is then
> sent in the message?

1. SS Scripts lost with server change

We recently migrated our Exchange mailboxes from Server 1 to
Server 2 (faster, more RAM & HDD).  Migrations went great.

We have server side scripts (Robert Strong's AutoAccept script)
and I need to reinstall them for the new server.  However, when
I login as the resource and right-click on Inbox, then go to the
Agents tab...

I cannot see the desired new Exchange server in the drop-down
list titled "Run these agents on this server".  Only three
servers appear in the list (all legitimately ours), but not the
one I need.  Yet, I am logging into the mailbox and the settings
in TOOLS-SERVICES-EXCHANGE SERVER specify the correct Exchange
server.

2. Tool for determining how may messages in mailbox

3. ss

4. Exchange Advanced Tab Missing

5. OWA Exchange 2000 SP3 and Windows XP

6. Macro errors importing Excel 97 into Excel 2002

7. Blocking Spam

8. Emailing Excel 4 (Mac) files to Excel 97 (PC)

9. Macro for Excel 97 does not work in Excel 2000

10. convert from 123 to excel question

11. converting message tracking log to Excel spreadsheet

12. Conflict messages in Excel spreadsheet