Migration from MS Mail Server to Exchange Server with Mac clients

Migration from MS Mail Server to Exchange Server with Mac clients

Post by Vincent Bou » Fri, 19 Jul 1996 04:00:00

I would like to know how I can make my 10  mail clients for Mac (which
I used to use with MS Mail Server 3.5) work with Exchange Server
(which I newly added), since the Mac Exchange client won't be
available until end 96 (in France).

Here is my config:
- NT server 3.51
- Ethernet network
- MS Mail Server 3.5
- 20 PC and 10 Mac

Thanks!

1. Migration from MS Mail Server to Exchange Server with Mac clients

I would like to know how I can make my 10  mail clients for Mac (which
I used to use with MS Mail Server 3.5) work with Exchange Server
(which I newly added), since the Mac Exchange client won't be
available until end 96 (in France).

Here is my config:
- NT server 3.51
- Ethernet network
- MS Mail Server 3.5
- 20 PC and 10 Mac

Thanks!

2. Off-line Defrag of Private Store

3. Renaming M drive folder

4. MS Mail3.5 Server and Exchange 4 Client to Exchange Client 5 and Server 5 Migration

5. got virus yesterday that norton filtered out, but usser passwords gets rejected

6. Adding a Mac client to NT Server/MS Mail

7. Advice needed on Service Pack 2 for Exchange 5.0

8. Macintosh client migration (MS Mail PAL->MS Exchange PAB)

9. Migration problems: MS Mail for Mac -> Exchange

10. MS Mail Mac -> Exchange PAB migration

11. Using Netscape Mail Client for Mac x Exchange 7.0 Server