ADS current user attributes

Post by Vic » Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:21:56

Hi
I need to retrieve an ADS attribute for the currently
logged on user from an asp page.
Using
Set objSysInfo = CreateObject("ADSystemInfo")
strUserDN = objSysInfo.UserName
strADsPath = "LDAP://" & strUserDN
Set objADs = GetObject(strADsPath)
x = objADS.<attribute>

Returns the attribute of the anonymous internet account,
but I need to return the attribute of the ADS
authenticated user when the site is accessed via the
Intranet.
Thought it would be simple, but cannot find any info on
how to do this.

Thanks

1. Need HTTP Protocol Enable/Disable ADS Attribute

Hi!,

    By default HTTP protocol is enabled for all users in Exchange2000. I
however do not want all users to be using OWA. Only certain users that
travel must be able to use OWA, the rest are using Outlook 2000.

  What i want is the actual Active directory attribute that pertains to the
HTTP protocol in the active directory users and computers MMC. I tried to
get to it using ADSEdit but so far am unsuccessful. I need it to write a
simple script to reset it for all 500 of my users

 Please help me if anyone of you can.

Regards
Sebastian

2. address book update from exchange client.

3. HY010 driver does not support current environment attributes

4. Receiving duplicate emails

5. Assigning users to security groups based on user attributes

6. Information store cpu usage

7. Add user in ADS domain with Exchg2000

8. Redundant Exchange Server

9. problems Changing E-mail Address in ADS Users and Computers

10. scripting user creation in ADS and Exchange 2000

11. Exchange 2000 and ADS, Creating User Accounts

12. Retrieving Information about the current user.

13. How to displays current OWA-users ?