Creating Conference Room/Equipment Resources in Exchange

Creating Conference Room/Equipment Resources in Exchange

Post by Charle » Sat, 02 Dec 2000 04:00:00

In Exchange 5.5, How do you create a Mailbox/Resources for Conference Rooms,
Projectors, etc.   The Idea is that you create a resource and then people can
schedule its usage when they make the outlook appointment.  I know it must show
up in the GAL but I tried several ways by making mailbox's but they appointments
don't work right.  I know this sounds like a no brainer question but I have
looked on the books online and at the MS site for the answer.  Please help.

Creating Conference Room/Equipment Resources in Exchange

Post by Sue » Mon, 04 Dec 2000 04:00:00

You may want to look at this article:
http://www.microsoft.com/TechNet/exchange/cfsetup.asp

I've set up numerous conference rooms and have used this as my guide.  All in
all, they've worked well for my company.

Good luck,
Sue

Quote:-----Original Message-----
.