Forwarding emails from an ISP

Post by Arsenio Sanche » Fri, 08 May 1998 04:00:00

Hi.

In our location we have Exchange Server 5.5 for internal mail only.  For
external mail we only use one account.  Now suppose I want to configure the
Exchange Server to connect to the ISP, download the emails of that account
and forward it to an specific mailbox inside the exchange site.
Can I do that?

Thanks!
arsenio

Forwarding emails from an ISP

Post by Timothy J. Deerinc » Sun, 10 May 1998 04:00:00

Arsenio!!

Yes, this is easily done.

Are you ready!!

http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/support/deployment/techsupport/dial...

Take Care,

/Tim

>Hi.

>In our location we have Exchange Server 5.5 for internal mail only.  For
>external mail we only use one account.  Now suppose I want to configure the
>Exchange Server to connect to the ISP, download the emails of that account
>and forward it to an specific mailbox inside the exchange site.
>Can I do that?

>Thanks!
>arsenio

1. Forwarding emails from an ISP

Hi.

In our location we have Exchange Server 5.5 for internal mail only.  For
external mail we only use one account.  Now suppose I want to configure the
Exchange Server to connect to the ISP, download the emails of that account
and forward it to an specific mailbox inside the exchange site.
Can I do that?

Thanks!
arsenio

2. Failed to get inbox

3. HELP! Getting error on Exchange server

4. Forward an exchange email account to ISP email account

5. Echange Files

6. How to forward emails to a different ISP?

7. c1032bfc error during upgrade

8. Forwarding mail from corporate exchange to ISP account

9. Forwarding to a recipient's other ISP account

10. IMC unable to forwarded some mail to isp smtp server

11. Exchange/ISP forwarding problem