Send multi-part Mime format messages

Post by Curt Cullen » Fri, 19 Nov 1999 04:00:00

I am trying to figure out whether or not Exchange Server by itself can send
outbound multi-part mime format emails?

Any ideas, if it can't any suggestions for software?

Curt Cullens

Send multi-part Mime format messages

Post by Wesley Peace [MVP » Sat, 20 Nov 1999 04:00:00

First question is what version of Exchange Server.

Exchange Server 5.5, the answer is yes. No additional software is required.

--
Wesley H. Peace III

Microsoft Exchange/BackOffice MVP

Exchange FAQ at  http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm