CDONTS IIS ASP NT4 EXCHANGE

Post by CyberSpide » Fri, 26 Jan 2001 15:58:40

I am using CDONTS to send email from my web server, but the web server is
running exchange server 5.5, Windows NT, and IIS.  The SMTP Virtual Server
in IIS is stopped because of exchange server and exchange server will not
let me turn it on, so I cannot set the SMART HOST field.

Is there a way to send email using CDONTS while exchange server is running
on the system?

1. CDONTS NT4 ASP EXCHANGE

I am using CDONTS to send email from my web server, but the web server is
running exchange server 5.5, Windows NT, and IIS.  The SMTP Virtual Server
in IIS is stopped because of exchange server and exchange server will not
let me turn it on, so I cannot set the SMART HOST field.

Is there a way to send email using CDONTS while exchange server is running
on the system?

2. outlook

3. ASP Logon.asp not working but IIS seems to be

4. Changing VIEW defaults for FIND results

5. ASP logon.asp not working, but IIS seems to be

6. what to buy to get microsoft exchange for Mac

7. ASP CDONTS on Exchange Server

8. Internet Email with Exchange 5.0?? How does it works??

9. IIS, Exchange, CDONTS and Annoying Errors.

10. ASP CDONTS on Exchange Server

11. Configuring CDONTS for Exchange 5.5 and IIS 4.0

12. CDONTS in ASP with Exchange 5.5