Exchance Agent

Post by Tim » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 18:02:30

I have MS Exchange Agent on my server. The backups I take
daily keep failing because of a license issue (I believe
we do not have a license to allow backups) Does anyone
know how much this license costs and how to get it? Do I
need to purchase the full version again?

Exchance Agent

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 23:10:22

This isn't made by Microsoft, it's made by whoever makes your backup
software, like CA ArcServe or Veritas Backup Exec.

If you don't want to buy it, you can quit using the third party backup s/w
and start using the (free) NTBackup.