Forms Forms Forms??

Post by David Whitn » Fri, 24 Jan 1997 04:00:00

All:

Is there an alternative way to make custom forms available to client
Inboxes other than using the Exchange Organizational Forms library OR
manually installing them in their Personal Forms library?

We have an application that is ideally suited to have forms downloaded
from the Org. Forms library. At present, however, that library is not
available for us to use.

We have a large potential client base for this application, and
manually installing these forms on each machine is impractical.

Any ideas would be helpful.

David Whitney

David Whitney

"Train up a child in the way he should go, and
when he is old he will not depart from it."
Proverbs 22:6

1. Custom form sending duplicate forms intermittently

Hello All -

We have created a custom Outlook form that is used to
gather employment information and send it to a group of
users (I'll refer to this as the parent form).  There is
code in the parent form that creates and populates another
custom form with a subset of the employment data, and
sends this form to another group of users (I'll call this
the child form).  This is done on the parent form
Item_Write event.  Both forms are published in
Organization forms.

Sometimes when the parent form is used, duplicates of both
the parent form and the child form are sent, instead of
just one copy.  Is there any explanation as to how this
could be happening?

Code fragment from the Item_Write event:

Set objNS = Application.GetNameSpace("MAPI")
Set objOutBox = objNS.GetDefaultFolder(4)
'4=olFolderOutBox
Set objSurvey = objOutBox.Items.Add("IPM.Note.Emp_SubForm")
'fill out objSurvey fields
objSurvey.Send

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards, Pam Richardson.

2. Active Directory Connection one-way and two-way question.

3. Error Publishing Form to Org Forms Library

4. Corrupted PST file

5. set a non-standard form as the default form in a folder

6. out of office assistant

7. Outlook Form Converter forms/CDO

8. alias to another email address

9. HTML Forms Converter - removing a form ?

10. How to convert exchange form to outlook form?

11. Restoring exchange form to Org Forms

12. progID changes in RTM webstore.form to WSS.form

13. Forms into the Organization Forms?