MS Exchange 5.5 Newsgroup setup problem

Post by Gary Star » Thu, 16 Aug 2001 12:42:05

G'day y'all

I'm running NT4.0 SP4 with MS Exchange 5.5 SP3.

In trying to set up a pull nesfeed, I can download the active file from
my upstream host, but when I try to select a newsgroup, I get an error.

The message ID 10327cf, and that's all the information I'm given. Does
anyone have any clues as to what is causing this ?

TIA.

--
g.
Gary Stark

http://RedbacksWeb.com

1. Exchange 5.5 Newsgroup setup problem

G'day y'all

I'm running NT4.0 SP4 with MS Exchange 5.5 SP3.

In trying to set up a pull nesfeed, I can download the active file from
my upstream host, but when I try to select a newsgroup, I get an error.

The message ID 10327cf, and that's all the information I'm given. Does
anyone have any clues as to what is causing this ?

TIA.

--
g.
Gary Stark

http://RedbacksWeb.com

2. Exchange client upgrade

3. MS Exchange 5.5 Internet Mail Service Setup Problem

4. E 5.5 IMC - "Request a read receipt for this message" doesn't work through IMC

5. Running DEQUEUE.EXE Remotely

6. How do I setup the newsgroups on MS Exchange Server

7. digital signature

8. Help for setup MS mail& Newsgroup

9. Newsfeed / Newsgroup setup in exchange server 5.5

10. How to setup Newsgroup with Exchange 5.5

11. Exc 5.5 how to setup my own newsgroup